Thursday, September 17, 2009

you too?

Cassie called me as I was riding the bus downtown this morning. It was 10:03am. I was still pretty tired, but in a great mood. As Liz always says: "Today is the best day of my life." I've been running a little behind all week for two reasons.

Reason the first: I've been taking client calls in the a.m. which pushes my day back because I've also been making time for yoga in the morning.

...the second: I've taken to eating le petit déjeuner on the porch. The morning sun comes up over the Church across the street and is absolutely perfect at about 9a.m. I tell ya: it's hard to pull yourself away from that if I have a half grapefruit, home-made granola or toast with homemade strawberry-rhubarb spread, and a french-press full of coffee. Sigh....

And yes, I did go to the U2 concert at the "Rogers Centre" last night. I'll refrain from reviewing it, but I will say that it pays to know someone in the Jim Balsillie camp.

Here's a great photo of the stage (actually my favourite part of the show) courtesy of Jo Vos.

No comments:

Post a Comment