Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Nerd.

I've always been pretty insecure about my lack of knowledge surrounding things like Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Dr. Who, Comic Books; all that stuff that people seem to know so much about.  Sure, they're pretty nerdy topics, but hey guys I want to be involved in the conversation too!

I just never got into them. Didn't see the appeal. I mean, sheesh guys it's make believe. 

Well, I am happy to announce that I have finally found my nerdism. 

I am a vampire nerd.
I love them.
And no one can stop me.

I'm just glad this discovery came later in life and not when I was young(er) and (more) impressionable and decided that I maybe WAS a vampire and started dressing Gothic in highschool. Sigh. Things would be so different now.

4 comments:

  1. If this is because they put a Hot Topic in the mall, then I really must object.

    Vampires are one of those things that, for some reason, just won't go away. Since Bram Stoker's Dracula (the novel from 1897, not the film from 1992) we haven't been able to look away from those sexy bloodsuckers.

    To speak to your quandry though, who would win in a fight between a Vampire and a Klingon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think klingons are just evolved vampires from the future. though they lost their sex appeal somewhere along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. goths arent vampire kids, sheesh. get your angsty teenage obsessions right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this about Twilight?
    Whatever, I am leaving.

    ReplyDelete