Monday, September 14, 2009

Kind of Embarrassing but Mostly Awesome



Watched the pilot episode of Glee this weekend. This show is definitely not for everyone, but I. Loved. It. 
I actually cried at the end of the pilot. Is that super lame or what? Yeah. Super lame. I know.

Recommend it to people who: love cheesy musicals, liked highschool, secretly want to be on broadway.
Maybe take a pass if you: are surrounded by cloak of negativity.

The funny weird macho woman who was the boss in 40 Year Old Virgin is in it. She's good.

3 comments:

  1. Saw the pilot when it first aired at the beginning of summer and loved it. The second ep. did not disappoint. Can't wait for more. Apparently it will have short seasons (13 eps?) due to high production costs...

    Worst part of the show for me? Jane Lynch, the aforementioned "funny weird macho woman". While I think she plays her role well, I just really don't like her as a whole...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jon!

    I think she's the kind of character you either love or hate.
    She has pretty much mastered the role - probably because she always plays the same one. Slightly perverted, slightly masculine cougar woman.

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listened to the cast covering "Don't stop believing" by Journey all summer @ Sony on repeat. I have yet to tire of them and will continue to "secretly" listen to them at home... guess the secret is out.

    ReplyDelete