Monday, September 14, 2009

How was YOUR weekend?

Hello Friendlies.

Another successful weekend in the bag. 
I cannot say enough amazing things about I Heart Video Art on friday night. It was an awesome night filled with some of the cities most creative people. Delicious food from Bryan at Art|Bar, drinks from Brick Brewery, and super fabulous amazeballs video complied by Rob Ring.

Luckily for you, we put together a mass array of video clips that are being pieced together for our first ever VIDEO BLOG. Hurray!
Followed that up with a star trek themed party FTW.
Did anyone else pick up a NOS energy drink? Infomercial by Marc Cameron to come.

Last night I checked out Vacuity and  The Sauce at a place I like to call Memory Lane. Known to others apparently as "The Lancastle". 

Anyways. Busy week ahead as usual! 


God that poster always makes my day. Look at it!
Great things in the works. Good job KW.
Tell me about your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment