Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back At It.

Dear WorldWide Web.
I hope your weekend was fantastic. Maybe later Marc will give you an update on his - I know he saw Extract, the new Mike Judge film at the Princess. I spent the majority of the weekend a couple hours north of here, on the beach and with some of the worlds best friends.  

A sunburn, an arrest and a lot of skids later (don't ask), I am back at my desk ready to conquer the world. 
Or at least the week. 

I just wanted to quickly make a note about something that's happening this Friday. As CAFKA gears up for it's September 18th launch, this friday is an event in conjunction called I Heart Video Art. I will be there working the door and Marc will be drink...errr schmoozing his way around. Working the room, you know?

Here's an official blurb:

Some people think that video art is like Buckley's Cough Mixture - they don't like the taste but they watch it anyway because they think it's good for them.  We beg to differ.  CAFKA’s Artistic Director Rob Ring is serving up some tasty video libations guaranteed to fill your heart with gladness.  This will be a multi-screen extravaganza not to be missed.  This is a licensed event & may contain content that is not suitable for children.

Admission: $25

CAFKA Members and Students $20

More information here.



No comments:

Post a Comment