Monday, October 5, 2009

Get Me Out Of Here.

So many potential blogging topics, most of which I plan to do in as many small posts as possible to get my huge youtube face off the main page of this blog asap. 

Good weekend, but throat/sinus thing + moving houses in the pouring rain/cold kept me away from too many things such as: 
  • Using our free symphony and oktoberfest ronnie hawkins tix
  • Nuit Blanche plans & house party in Toronto
  • Friends birthday at ethels
  • Styling a photoshoot for photographer fantastico John Sayer-White in Guelph on Sunday. 
I did, however, have a great night on Friday with many wunderbar people. Thankyou all.
Plus, I'm pretty sure  we might as well start a Dixie Chicks cover band so start getting excited for that.
ha.

More to come tomorrow. 
Bedtime for this girl. Avec hiccups. Any remedies? I've seriously tried everything.


1 comment:

  1. youtube face!!!!
    i love your huge youtube face.
    moving houses?
    who what when where why?
    love,
    swandre3000

    ReplyDelete